Sunday, July 25, 2010

Back to baking, back to blogging.

I have been so tired lately. I slept for so many hours last night and felt refreshed. However, I slept from 3:15am until 4:45pm so... I wasn't pleased with that, as I was trying to fix my sleep pattern. We had a bout of heat wave-in for two weeks and it ruined my sleep. Thanks a lot, humidity.

The moment I woke up I began baking. I made dough for easy cheese casserole bread by Betty Crocker[recipe found in book]
That took ten minutes of preparing, 40 minutes rise. 5 minutes prep, 45 minutes rise, and now I am about to pop it into the oven for it to finally bake. It's 7:45pm, so it took almost 3 hours.

As I waited for the bread to rise I decided to make pillow cookies, or brookies, for myself and bring a few to KnitWits Cafe, a local knitting group on the last thursday of every month here in St. John's, NL. They are astoundingly disgustingly delicious. It feels wrong to eat them, but you don't care.
Recipe is from Bakerella. CLICK ME FOR RECIPE

So I baked brownies and as they baked I made cookie dough. Then, I waited for both to cool, then yadda yadda. I just pulled them out of the oven, and now I Am going to put in the casserole bread and taste one of those delicious cookies.

And, of course, as I made all these things, I cooked rice and barbequed chicken and bell peppers for my supper.
I have to eat something and then head down to knitwits. I'm aimingto be an hour late, and it looks like i'll make it there by 8pm, phew.


Time for noms. I'm exchausted, too much baking. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment