Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Today happens to be a dreary, rainy, stormy day - in December! - so I decided to cast on a Wurm hat with my purple magic Malabrigo. I bought it easily 6-8 months ago, and am only now doing something with it. It was my first real yarn, i thought i should cling to it for an eternity!


















I can see myself frogging this hat, honestly. It seems too simple for such a beautiful yarn, which is silly haha. I vowed to finish it before I rip it back or frog it, just in case I end up liking it after all.


I don't know why I decided to knit things with 5 days or less to spare, but I don't feel stressed or overwhelmed about it at all.


In other news, there are new guests in my house.





































sweet, huh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment