You could win the following:
1. Stitch Nation full o' sheep in Little Lamb [155 yards of peruvian wool]
2. Bernat Mocasic in Spectrum [209 yards]
3. Desiderata Farm Alpacas wool [50% alpaca, 50% merino. 3 ply, 110 yards] MADE IN NEWFOUNDLAND.
4. Briggs and Little Tuffy in Ecru. [215 yards] made in New Brunswick, Canada!
5. Briggs and Little Tuffy in Forest Green [215 yards] *pre balled*
6. a handmade faux baby cable hat in cranberry red + ivory
7. your choice between either one Hiya Hiya circular needle or the price equivalent in Hiya hiya crochet hooks, depending on your craft of choice. [ the needles are more expensive, so you'll probably get a few hooks]
8. I realize a lot of this happens to be white yarn, so i will include the following for your dyeing pleasure:
- a few packets of koolaid
- your choice in color of TWO Knitpicks Jacquard Acid Yarn Dyes
HOW TO WIN:
1. Leave a comment, and please include a valid email so I can contact you if you are the winner.
2. Also include what color Jacquard dyes you'd like to recieve if you were the winner. :)
3. You MUST be following this blog to win. (not my tumblr)
4. If you have found this via tumblr and are uncomfortable providing an email in your comment, leave your tumblr name instead. Do not change your username, if I can't find you, i will choose a new person.
Winners will be randomly chosen with the help of random.org, on June 19, 2011. This giveaway is international. Happy knitting/crocheting/spinning/dyeing, and good luck!
Debbie Bliss Stitch Nation in Little Lamb.
Bernat Mosaic in Spectrum
Briggs and Little Tuffy in Ecru.
Desiderata Farm Alpacas Yarn
Briggs and Little Tuffy in Forest Green
Handmade Faux Baby Cable Hat.